Oh man, I apologize for this cheesy post title. It can be misleading. Bring your minds back to the world of blogging please!
Before we get to "My First Time", I'll share a picture of my lunch. This is one of my favorite lunches because it's so easy to make and tastes delicious!
I saute bell peppers (in this case, green bell peppers), onions, home grown cherry tomatoes, and baby bella mushrooms. Add cooked chicken and brown rice and you have yourself a meal!
I had cooked a split chicken breast, which has the bone in it. I was too lazy to cut it off the bone beforehand and add to the food, so I cut as I went along.
See the cut in the chicken already? I was going to chow down and thought a picture was in order first! See, I'm getting better! :p
And tonight was my first time meeting some blogging buddies! Thanks to Courtney from Run, Courtney, Run and Becca from One Step Forward for meeting and running with me. We ran at a nice walk/run interval pace for approximately 3.2 miles. Of course I made them pose for a photo op!
(In order of appearance left to right...Me, Courtney, Becca)
Courtney and Becca have started The Bad Girls Club. I'm now an official member! Which then makes me a bad girl! Yay! It's my first time being a bad girl! lol. So if anyone who lives and/or would like to run in the Southwest Suburbs of Chicago, please visit the site.
Another first time? My first blogger award! Now, I wasn't officially notified that I got this award but I saw it on Courtney's Blog. I hope that counts! I'm counting it because it's my first time!!
Courtney awarded me the "Cherry on Top Award"! Thanks Courtney!
1. Answer this question: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?
2. The second thing you have to do is, pick 6 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the person that they have gotten this award.
3. The third and final thing is, thank the person who gave you the award.
1. The only thing I can think of that I might change is to have less fear of doing things. I think I hold myself back from doing things out of fear of looking stupid or failing. Also, that I would have stuck with weight watchers the first time I did it back in 2000! :)
2. I love all my blog buddies but I can only choose 6! Drum roll please....
Reen from Losing it for Life!My Journey/My Life
Kathleen from A Journey to Becoming Healthier Inside and Out
Kelly from Happy Texans
Marisa from Loser for Life
Tami from Nutmeg Notebook
Biz from Biggest Diabetic Loser
3. Again, thanks Courtney for giving me my first blog award!
My eating yesterday was right on par. My daily points were 25 and I ate 25 points! That's got to be a first too! I did the run with "my club" for the 3.2 miles and did the stationary bike (while watching Big Brother...yes, I watch that really stupid horrible reality show) for 30 mins. Estimated AP's earned: 4. Pretty good day if you ask me!
What's your favorite meal to make?